Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum JOB POSTING: Laboratory Technologist I. Alberta Health Services. Calgary, AB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sarbast rashid
    Participant

Full Job description:
    As a Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) I, you will be responsible for the daily processing, testing, results analysis and reporting of diagnostic samples within the laboratory department. You will perform a variety of routine and specialized procedures in the processing of specimens used in diagnosis, treatment and research.

Classification: Laboratory Technologist I
    Union: HSAA FAC PROF/TECH
    Unit and Program: Hematology
    Primary Location: Diagnostic Scientific Centre
    Location Details: As Per Location
    Multi-Site: Not Applicable
    FTE: 0.50
    Posting End Date: 11-MAR-2024
    Temporary Employee Class: Temp P/T Benefits
    Date Available: 21-MAR-2024
    Temporary End Date: 11-MAR-2025
    Hours per Shift: 7.75
    Length of Shift in weeks: 2
    Shifts per cycle: 5
    Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
    Days Off: As Per Rotation
    Minimum Salary: $35.45
    Maximum Salary: $46.69
    Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
    Required Qualifications:
    Completion of an accredited Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Alberta (CMLTA).
    Additional Required Qualifications:
    As Required.
    – Preferred Qualifications:
    – Experience within the last 6 months working as a Medical Laboratory Technologist in Hematology at the DSC is preferred. Experience in high-volume setting at a hub lab is an asset. Experience within the last 6 months using the following test systems or instruments is preferred: Sysmex XN9000 including Cellavision, ACL Top 550, Carepsphere Middleware, and Epic/Beaker LIS.

For more information on how to apply, visit:
    https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=healthcare&l=Calgary%2C+AB&fromage=3&start=10&vjk=37b9d015c01e2fbe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.