May 14, 2021 at 1:01 pm #13675
Here are notes about this part of the application:
The Change of Information form can be used to update the personal contact information used by the AIMG Program if changes occur during the current application and assessment period. Contact information will automatically update when a new online application is completed.If an applicant’s surname or given name(s) are different within their supporting documentation than on their online application form, and the differences are not the result of a legal name change, the applicant must provide a letter explaining the name inconsistencies in their supporting documents upload.If an applicant’s signature differs within their supporting documentation, the applicant must provide a letter explaining the signature inconsistencies in their supporting documents upload.May 28, 2021 at 12:22 pm #14328
- You must have your identity verified by an Alberta notary public or commissioner for oaths using the Application Identity Verification Form. The form must be completed and notarized in the Province of Alberta during the period of application, from May 3, 2020 through to June 4, 2021.
- The name used on the Applicant Identity Verification Form
must be the same as the name submitted on the AIMG Program online application.
- Proof of your ;
legal name change; must be shared through Physicians Apply. You will have to log into your Physicians Apply account to give permission for information to be shared with AIMGP. This pertains to cases when your current legal name is different from your maiden name, or different from the name that appears on your degree, certifications, etc.
- Look at Forms for Change of Information and Sample Name of Signature Variance.
- Please refer to your checklist under 2. Identity Verification for the necessary documents that need to be submitted.
- If you have to renew your Alberta ID / Alberta Driver’s License due to a change in address (in between the period of December 1, 2020 to May 18, 2021), you are going to:
*ANNOUNCEMENT* (May 28, 2021)
Note, there is a technical issue where the Applicant Identity Verification form is not showing on your confirmation of submission. They are being uploaded successfully on AIMGP
s end.May 31, 2021 at 8:34 am #14355
When I was uploading the documents, I found that the “Applicant Identity Verification Form” disappeared after I chose “Option C” for Residence in Alberta (looks like the page was refreshed). So I re-clicked on the “choose a file” under the “Applicant Identity Verification Form”. I received my “confirmation of supporting documents submission” without any document missing. Hope my experience can help anyone who has not uploaded their documents.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.