Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum Health Navigator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Teresa Lau
    Participant

As a Health Navigator, you will provide guidance and direct assistance to Newcomers in navigating the healthcare system who may otherwise face barriers to independently utilizing healthcare services.

Health Navigators also build clients’ capacity by teaching them the healthcare system through practical education and while accompanying clients to medical appointments using public transportation.

This position is offered by the Calgary Catholic Immigration Society (CCIS). Click here to learn more about the position.

Faisal Niazi
    Participant

To whom it may concern
    I hope that you are doing well . Im interested in this position I want to know what are the procedures and next steps.

With regards
    Dr. Faisal Niazi

Teresa Lau
    Participant

Hello Niazi,

I would recommend clicking the link (https://www.ccisab.ca/about/work-for-us/job/178-health-navigator-40-hours-week-multiple-positions.html) for more information. According to the posting “qualified candidates are invited to send resume and cover letter to HR@ccisab.ca”. I suggest tailoring a resume/cover letter for this position and ask an advisor to review the documents prior to sending them in.

I hope this helps!

Teresa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.