Welcome To AIMGA Forums AIMGP Forum FAQ: What happens if I must leave Alberta?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #13758

    Tisha Raj

    In some cases, you may find that you need to leave Alberta for an extended period of time (e.g. for vacation, family emergencies, employment, etc.). In this case, you should proceed as follows:

    • Please apply for Administrative Exception.
    • Please obtain a Record of Employment from your employer.
    • Please have copies of your boarding passes, flight bookings, copies of your stamped passport to provide in your Administrative Exception.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.