May 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm #13711
Here are notes about this part of the application:
If you have yet to take your IELTS test but are scheduled to, please do not apply for Administrative Exceptions.May 19, 2021 at 6:33 pm #14008May 20, 2021 at 12:50 pm #14046
- You only need to choose either option A or B. Please review the checklist on the kinds of documentation needed.
- IELTS Indicator is NOT ACCEPTED.
- Most of you will be using option A. IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System) exam test report form dated no earlier than May 1, 2020 (result must be valid and current for 2022 Externship) AND minimum scores of 7.0 in each of the components on a single test.
ORA copy of the confirmation showing your IELTS Academic is scheduled.Either of the above options must uploaded before the June 4, 2021 main submission deadline for supporting documents.
- The AIMG Program does not accept or process results sent directly from the testing centre; therefore do not submit results in this manner.
- The AIMG Program will not accept any physical copies of IELTS results. All IELTS results must be uploaded by July 30, 2021 through Physicians Apply.
Many of you have questions if you are able to upload a copy of your IELTS Academic Version Test Report Form (TRF) and the answer is YES! You are not required to upload the original TRF.
If you already have a copy of your TRF on hand, please upload that by June 4th.
If you are awaiting to take your IELTS exam, make sure you are able to upload a copy of your TRF by September 30th.
“OPTION A: Supporting Documents If English Language Proficiency Is Based On IELTS Academic Result
Upload a copy of the applicant’s current IELTS Academic Version Test Report Form (TRF) by July 30, 2021. IELTS results will be source verified. Results do NOT need to be notarized.” (https://www.aimg.ca/eligibility-and-supporting-document-requirements/#English-Language-Proficiency)June 4, 2021 at 6:11 am #14509
I was wondering if we can book computer based Ielts at an Ielts testing centre. Would that be counted as Ielts academic or would it still be considered Ielts indicator?June 4, 2021 at 6:12 am #14512
You will have to book an in-person IELTS Academic exam.
An online exam will not be accepted as it is considered and IELTS indicator based exam.
Thank you!June 8, 2021 at 3:50 pm #14577
Thanks for your reply, Tisha.
I have booked an in person computer based ielts academic test. I will be at the test centre but R,W and L will be on computer in the centre. Speaking will be face to face.
I just wanted to confirm if it would be acceptable.
Thanks again,June 8, 2021 at 3:51 pm #14723
Thank you for your patience!
Yes, the IELTS test that you are doing will be acceptable.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.