NAC-OSCE Exam Preparation Course – Saturday Morning Session 2
June 18, 2022 - September 3, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
Click the following link to download an ICS file that you can import into your calendar app:
This Study Group assists Internationally Trained Physicians in preparing for the NAC OSCE. The competencies and the objectives for the NAC OSCE are reviewed and the expectations of a PGY1 resident are outlined for the different case scenarios presented. The sessions focus on taking an organized history, demonstrating clinical knowledge, physical exam skills, the think-aloud technique, approach to the patient, ethics, professionalism, communication, and decision-making abilities.
Classes will be held online on Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm for 12 weeks from Saturday, June 18th to Saturday, September 3rd.
This study group is for those with proof of registration for the September exam.
This study group will be facilitated by Tuga Yousif.
The program objectives are:
- to understand the exam objectives, format, and assessment criteria;
- to increase clinical knowledge, decision-making, and management across a broad range of cases through discussion on current evidence, practice, and feedback;
- to review specific tasks such as case presentations, interpreting of results based on expected formats;
- to enhance communication, cultural and language skills relative to patient-centered care and the Canadian context; and
- to familiarize oneself with time frames allotted for demonstrating competencies
For questions and/or registration support please call us at 403-520-7730 or email Thaea at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you.
Currently 29 of 30 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Bookings are closed for this program.