NAC-OSCE Study Group – Thursday Evenings
June 10, 2021 - August 18, 2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
These sessions are facilitated by Dr. Samina Noor who has completed her residency in Family Medicine. The sessions will be offered online and therefore focus on various case stems. The focus will be on taking an organized history, the approach to the patient, ethics, professionalism, communication, and decision-making abilities as to how to proceed. Cases will be discussed based on the most recent evidence and guidelines.
** Proof of registration will be required to register and can be sent to Monica (email@example.com). Please note that although there will be several study groups available, registration is only required with one group. All NAC-OSCE study groups will cover the same topics for the exam.
The online sessions will be on Saturdays: June 10th to August 18th.
The program objectives are:
- to understand the exam objectives, format, and assessment criteria;
- to increase clinical knowledge, decision-making, and management across a broad range of cases through discussion on current evidence, practice, and feedback;
- to review specific tasks such as case presentations, interpreting of results based on expected formats;
- to enhance communication, cultural and language skills relative to patient-centered care and the Canadian context; and
- to familiarize oneself with time frames allotted for demonstrating competencies
Please contact Monica (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Currently 26 of 26 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
This program is fully booked.