NAC-OSCE Study Group – Saturdays
June 12, 2021 - August 14, 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
These sessions are facilitated by Seyi and Annalyn, two residents at U of C. The sessions will be offered online and therefore focus on various case stems. The focus will be on taking an organized history, the approach to the patient, ethics, professionalism, communication, and decision-making abilities as to how to proceed. Cases will be discussed based on the most recent evidence and guidelines.
** Proof of registration will be required to register and can be sent to Monica (email@example.com). Please note that although there will be several study groups available, you are allowed to register only with one group. All NAC-OSCE study groups will cover the same topics for the exam.
The online sessions will be on Saturdays: June 12th to August 14th.
The program objectives are:
- to understand the exam objectives, format, and assessment criteria;
- to increase clinical knowledge, decision-making, and management across a broad range of cases through discussion on current evidence, practice, and feedback;
- to review specific tasks such as case presentations, interpreting of results based on expected formats;
- to enhance communication, cultural and language skills relative to patient-centered care and the Canadian context; and
- to familiarize oneself with time frames allotted for demonstrating competencies
Please contact Monica (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Currently 24 of 25 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.