ECG Basics with Dr. Fisher
Date / Time
August 30, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
Click the following link to download an ICS file that you can import into your calendar app:
Clinical Workshop for those preparing for the NAC OSCE.
This 3-hour session will use a combination of didactic and case based teaching
to illustrate and use approaches to ECG diagnosis.
The following will be covered:
1. Understanding and using the underlying principles of the ECG in your interpretation of tracings
2. Common ECG interpretations/conditions
• Normal and artifact
• Blocks and conduction disturbances
• Electrolyte disturbances and toxidromes
• Ischemia and myocardial infarction
For questions and/or registration support please call us at 403-520-7730
or email Melat at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you.
Currently 128 of 150 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.