Date / Time
October 19, 2019
9:30 am - 2:30 pm MDT
105B, 1409 Edmonton Trail NE
Categories No Categories
Click the following link to download an ICS file that you can import into your calendar app:
The Career Transition Program (CTP) assists IMGs who are considering an alternative pathway into the Canadian health care system as a short or long-term career goal. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Managing transitions
- Making the most of change
- Dealing with the loss of professional identity
- Finding a job in Canada that makes use of your experience, education and expertise
- Alternative careers
- Informational interviews
- Understanding and using social media effectively
- Your elevator pitch and professional biography
- Putting your resume and interviewing skills to the test
- Giving and receiving feedback within the Canadian context
- Successfully managing conflict in the workplace
- The importance of soft skills, teamwork, initiative, and critical thinking
Currently 9 of 17 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.