Career Transition Program Cohort 5
January 11, 2020 - March 28, 2020
Suite 202 - 1409 Edmonton Trail NE
The Career Transition Program (CTP) assists IMGs who are considering an alternative pathway into the Canadian health care system as a short or long-term career goal. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Managing transitions
- Making the most of change
- Dealing with the loss of professional identity
- Finding a job in Canada that makes use of your experience, education and expertise
- Alternative careers
- Informational interviews
- Understanding and using social media effectively
- Your elevator pitch and professional biography
- Putting your resume and interviewing skills to the test
- Giving and receiving feedback within the Canadian context
- Successfully managing conflict in the workplace
- The importance of soft skills, teamwork, initiative, and critical thinking
Currently 15 of 15 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.