Career Transition Program Cohort 4
December 1, 2019 - December 14, 2019
12:00 am MST
Suite 202 - 1409 Edmonton Trail NE
The Career Transition Program (CTP) assists IMGs who are considering an alternative pathway into the Canadian health care system as a short or long-term career goal. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Managing transitions
- Making the most of change
- Dealing with the loss of professional identity
- Finding a job in Canada that makes use of your experience, education and expertise
- Alternative careers
- Informational interviews
- Understanding and using social media effectively
- Your elevator pitch and professional biography
- Putting your resume and interviewing skills to the test
- Giving and receiving feedback within the Canadian context
- Successfully managing conflict in the workplace
- The importance of soft skills, teamwork, initiative, and critical thinking
Currently 1 of 10 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.