CaRMS Preparation Course (Online) Round 4
October 13, 2023 - November 10, 2023
9:30 am - 12:30 pm MDT
Click the following link to download an ICS file that you can import into your calendar app:
The CaRMS Prep Course is open to members applying to the 2023/24 CaRMS cycle.
The course consists of 4 consecutive sessions to help members applying to CaRMS to:
- Become familiar with the expectations of resident physicians within the Canadian context and the underlying values of the Canadian healthcare system;
- Navigate the CaRMS application portal and prepare supporting documents as required by the programs;
- Prepare a well-organized CV/Resume and Personal Statement; and
- Complete their CaRMS application fully.
These courses are for members who have passed the QE1 and NAC OSCE exams and are applying to the 2023/2024 CaRMS Cycle.
Although seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, those who have not taken this course have priorities.
Participation in ALL 4 sessions is required. This intake is kept to 50 to allow class interactions and discussions.
Note: Additional CaRMS Prep Courses will be scheduled in the fall for members currently preparing for their exams (QE1 & NAC OSCE).
- CaRMS Application
- CaRMS CV
- CaRMS Personal Statement
- CaRMS Supporting Documents
AIMGA is here to support members throughout the CaRMS cycle. You may also book sessions with the Advisors after participating in the workshops.
Log onto your account and client the event to register!
For questions or concerns, or if the courses are full, please contact Teresa, Advisor, at email@example.com.
Currently 58 of 55 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
This program is fully booked.