Alberta SPOR Patient Engagement Platform and Health Research
Date / Time
July 22, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
Click the following link to download an ICS file that you can import into your calendar app:
Lunch & Learn: Alberta SPOR Patient Engagement Platform and Health Research
This session will include:
- An overview of patient-oriented research;
- Canada’s Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR)
- The what, why, when and how of patient-engagement in health research;
- Why IMGs should know about SPOR and the patient engagement platform; and
- How IMGs can contribute to health research by acting as partners.
This session will be offered by one of our AIMGA’s members:
Sumedh Bele, MBBS, MPH
Assistant Director |Patient Engagement Platform |Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit
PhD Candidate (Health Services Research)|Department of Community Health Sciences|Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
Currently 54 of 60 spaces have been booked for this program.
Please click here to sign up!
Online bookings are not currently available.