Usually requires a Bachelor degree in Medicine/Medical sciences, Health Sciences, Nursing, Psychology or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements is required. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
$28,000 – $61,000
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Science or equivalent subjects
- Master’s degree preferred
- Connect with professors of universities through email/in-person and ask them to give opportunity for volunteering for them. If such opportunity is obtained then using the opportunity IMGs can learn research methods and activities and based on that experience obtaining a position for research assistant is doable.
- Completing a standard Clinical Research Certificate program preferably with practicum and then through the connections from the program/practicum seeking such position is another way.
- Obtaining a Master’s degree in Community Health/Health Sciences/Pubic Health/Psychology and then apply for such position.