Introducing AIMGA’s new website!
After months of hard work and dedication, we are excited to announce the launch of AIMGA’s newly designed website! Our goal with this new website is to create a user-friendly and interactive browsing experience for our members, supporters, and the community at large. We hope you enjoy our modern and responsive design that is easy to navigate and offer more online resources and interactive features.
As well as adopting a new look, we’ve rethought the structure of the site to make things easier to find. The site is also compatible with the latest tablets and smart phones (hurray, responsive design!) to allow you to keep in touch with AIMGA while on the move.
Take a tour of our new website
We have some exciting new features to show you:
- A dashboard that gives you a quick snapshot of your AIMGA profile and activities
- The ability to book appointments with an AIMGA staff member via an online booking calendar
- Member forums for study groups and other interests
- Integrated program application forms and member surveys
- A programs, events, and services calendar to view what’s happening at AIMGA at-a-glance
And so much more!
We will be updating this blog on a regular basis to keep you in touch with all the newest updates from AIMGA, as well as helpful information about the healthcare industry, media links, articles, and newsletters.
So, we invite you to take a tour around our new blog, bookmark our website, and connect with us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to stay up to date on our news. We will have more news and insights to share in the coming weeks and months.