Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum Research Assistant I, AHS (Calgary Zone, Calgary, Centre 70)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Abigail Anugengen
    Participant

Your Opportunity:
    The Decision Support Team (DST) plays a critical role in supporting Addiction & Mental Health (AMH) services in the Calgary Zone (CZ). As an Evaluation Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of tasks in support of the Evaluation Team’s program evaluation, quality improvement (QI), and research projects. . Duties include: conducting literature reviews, collecting quantitative and qualitative data, performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis, creating and maintaining databases, survey design and administration, and compiling routine and ad hoc reports. The Evaluation Assistant position reports directly to the DST Manager but is also accountable to the DST Evaluation Analysts who lead and oversee DST’s evaluation, QI and research projects.

Description:
    As a Research Associate I, your principle focus is the coordination of research studies including internal and external clinical trials from start-up to closure in collaboration with principal investigators and other members of the research team. You are responsible for the submission of ethics applications, consent/ assent forms, amendments, progress reports and other submissions to the Research Ethics Board. An integral member of the research team, you will integrate the knowledge and skills of data abstracting with the philosophy and standards of AHS and clinical trial sponsors.

Click here https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/jobs/research-assistant-i-314765 to learn more and/or to apply.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.