Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum Research Assistant, AHS- Richmond Road Diag Treat Centr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Your Opportunity:
    Alberta’s Tomorrow Project (ATP) is the largest research project ever undertaken in Alberta and resides in Alberta Health Services. ATP was launched in 2000 as a prospective cohort to examine the relationship between environmental, lifestyle, and genetic factors and the incidence of cancer and chronic diseases. ATP aims to increase knowledge about the causes and prevention of cancer and chronic disease by tracking health and lifestyles of 55,000 Albertans for up to 50 years. Main areas of focus for ATP are to ensure high quality standards for the data and biospecimen research platform, and conduct and collaborate on research projects that will have impacts in cancer and chronic disease prevention. In order to achieve this, ATP is engaging with stakeholders and evidence users to ensure we are working on projects relevant to current needs. Please Note: There are 2 positions available.

Description:
    Reporting to the Biostatistician/Research Lead, this position is responsible for: Supporting the preparation of analysis plans or protocols based on research questions and a thorough understanding of ATP data structure. Support data management, and data cleaning. Perform a range of statistical analysis including building advanced statistical models. Interpret the results and prepare tables and figures for presentations and publications. Support knowledge translation by drafting scientific manuscripts, strategic reports, visuals and presentations. Assist with the design of research studies, methodology, and data collection protocols and tools (including literature reviews and environmental scans). Perform data access application reviews (e.g. research proposal, and draft manuscript review). Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including ATP team members, researchers, and knowledge users.

Click here to https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/jobs/research-assistant-319545 learn more and/or to apply.

Parvathy Surendran
    Participant

Good morning Madam
    I am an IMG with Research background in Mc Govern medical school, Houston as well as in India
    I am interested in this position
    If you would like to contact me about my career in detail, please do so via email at psimapiscean@gmail.com or on my cell phone 587-990-9233
    Thank you for the consideration
    Yours sincerely
    Parvathy Surendran

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.