The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role is focused on developing and maintaining peer-to-peer relationships with key healthcare practitioners (HCPs). This role will primarily support the company mRNA platform development program. The MSL will collaborate and communicate with medical experts to:
– Present scientific data on a reactive basis to HCPs or groups of HCPs
– Implement individualize HCP Engagement Plans as appropriate
– Respond to requests for medical information
– Report any Adverse Events (AEs) and/or Product Quality Complaints (PQC)
– Communicate Insights gained
– Process requests for Investigator suggested Studies (ISS)
In certain circumstances MSLs may also be requested to suggest HCPs interested in participating in company sponsored studies, provide study scientific training at the Site Initiation visit (SIV) and ensure clear role and defined responsibilities with the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and Medical Monitor.