Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum PT Clinical Research Coordinator – M.A.G.I.C. Clinic LTD, Calgary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Teresa Lau
    Participant

Driven by the desire to see a more innovative and faster process for patient screening, Dr. Khan saw an opportunity to open a private clinic geared towards advancing the diagnostics of rare genetic and inherited metabolic disorders. In January 2016, he opened the Metabolics And Genetics In Calgary (M.A.G.I.C.) Clinic which also functions as Dr. Khan’s off-site research office, where his team conducts study procedures and recruitment from research protocols. M.A.G.I.C. specializes in looking after patients (children and adults) with rare diseases that are due to changes in their DNA. Things like Lysosomal Storage Diseases (Fabry disease, Gaucher disease, Pompe disease to name a few), Mitochondrial Diseases, and overall more than 2,000 known different genetic diseases.

The Clinical Research Coordinator will support the principal investigator(s) with clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas working with a variety of protocols. Work will be performed mostly offsite but this position will be required to attend in person for certain study procedures as necessary at various sites.

The Clinical Research Coordinator may be required to travel to clinical locations within the city in order to support the needs of the principal investigators involved in clinical trials.

The purpose of visiting investigational and training sites (at the discretion of the Principal Investigator; inside/outside the country) is to verify the protocol requirements are being adhered to, to receive training, to attend study meetings and/or to present experience with study conduct, procedures and regulations.

For more information, visit: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/M.a.g.i.c.-Clinic-Ltd/jobs?jk=8a2276e4e390d466&start=0&clearPrefilter=1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.