March 9, 2022 at 10:03 am #22901
The largest trusted provider of independent surgical and multi-disciplinary medical centres across
Canada. Working in close collaboration with hospitals, insurance providers, provincial and regional health
organizations and workers’ compensation boards, they deliver high-quality care across Canada meeting
the needs of patients, while alleviating capacity pressure on public health systems. They are looking for
a full-time, on office, Mon-Friday, Program Advisor.
As the Program Advisor, you are the first point of contact with our inquiries, you have excellent
interpersonal skills, and portray a welcoming and professional approach when dealing with patients, coworkers, physicians, and the general public.
WHO YOU ARE
● You are a well organized, very efficient, and resourceful individual who can work independently
with minimal supervision.
● You are an independent thinker who makes good judgements and manages unpredictable matters.
● Your time management skills are impeccable and do not falter during high stress situations.
● You will manage incoming client inquiries through various communication platforms such as email,
live chat, and phone.
● You will ensure that inquiries are tracked in appropriate systems and reporting will be critical to
your success. It is a collaborative environment where client care is the number one
priority. Cultivate relationships and join our clients through their healthcare journey and facilitate
an efficient patient experience.
● Responds to daily client inquiries by way of providing education on the centre’s available services
● Coordinates appointments between the patient and surgeon and/or other Clinicians when
● Coordinates surgery bookings for clients under various surgeons for the designated facility
● Identifies and resolves client concerns with urgency and good judgment to provide continuity of
care including fulfilling any requests received from clients
● Maintains privileged and highly confidential information involving client care
● Provide daily reports and dashboards to management that contribute to effective channels thus
allowing an effective intake process
● Perform clerical duties such as filing, copying documents and composition of meeting minutes as
● Acts as an effective change agent by monitoring existing processes within the Client Services
department including recommendations of new protocols if required. Advocates for a working
environment where continuous process improvement is a focus
● Actively participates in all require meetings by summarizing key learnings and identifying trends
pertinent to patient care and outcomes
● Provide back-up support to other Program Advisors as required
● Play a critical role in the Administration team
WHAT YOU BRING
● Minimum University graduate in business, health sciences or equivalent
● Minimum 3 years of medical administrative experience is preferred
● Experience in working with robust CRMs and/or electronic medical records (EMRs)
● High attention to detail and high level of accuracy
● Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively and
● Demonstrate logical and ethical decision-making abilities
● Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior
management and peers in a professional and efficient manner
● Strong analytical skills and intuitive grasp of data
● Strong copy writing and oral skills
● Proficient in advanced MS Office software and customer service-related technological platforms
Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
Please contact Catherine@catherinebrownlee.com for more information
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.