Providence Therapeutics Holdings is seeking a Process Development Scientist in the mRNA Drug Substance team to support our own and partnered vaccine manufacturing efforts to supply current and future clinical trials.
– Develop and optimize our mRNA drug substance manufacturing processes including plasmid preparation, in vitro mRNA synthesis, and mRNA vaccine purification (chromatography, TFF, etc).
– Design and execute experiments with the goal to improve reaction conditions, evaluate different operating modes, reduce raw materials costs, and increase yield and quality of the mRNA.
– Select the appropriate analytical methods to support process development efforts and coordinate the testing of samples.
– Collaborate with our drug product formulation and analytical colleagues in their process and analytical development efforts.
– Support our large-scale manufacturing efforts with CMO partners including QBD, process and cleaning validation.