Welcome To AIMGA Forums Employment Forum Laboratory Assistant I, AB Precision Lab (Calgary)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rovi Bangcaya
    Blocked

Alberta Precision Laboratory is currently looking for a Temporary FT Laboratory Assistant.

Tem1.0 FTE, mostly evening shift 1500-2315 and 1600-0015 with weekend rotation. Reporting to the Supervisor or Manager, this position performs a variety of duties including, but not limited to data entry, specimen acceptance, processing, quality management, troubleshooting, & tasks within the DSC Pre-Post Analytic department at DSC Calgary.

As a Medical Laboratory Assistant I, you will provide high quality service to clients of the clinical laboratory in an effective, efficient and safe manner. You will be responsible for a variety of laboratory functions including procurement, handling, processing, dispatching and testing of specimens, performing procedures and reporting results.

For more information, please visit: https://albertahs.referrals.selectminds.com/apl/jobs/laboratory-assistant-i-313678

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.