If you are a critical thinker, who is able to work independently in a client friendly and supportive environment – join our team. You will partner with team members, clients and leaders to achieve and maintain a high standard of client specific programs and services revolutionizing industrial health care/services. As a member of one of the largest Health Care Centers in Canada you will be shaping the future of how Canadians engage in occupational and non-occupational health care.
• Providing Emergency Response Services in a Mining environment.
• Protecting client privacy through maintaining confidentiality of personal health care information.
• Performing accurate assessment of injuries/medical complications both occupational and non-occupational.
• Administer first aid treatment.
• Performing Industry Standard Alcohol and Drug testing proficiencies.
• Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Facilitator – expert in teaching and training in specific PPE programs.
• Responsible for initiating all emergency notification response to appropriate call out teams (mine, fire and rope rescue team).
• Compile and distribution of safety reports, distribution lists etc.