Welcome To AIMGA Forums AIMGP Forum FAQ: What should I do about gaps in my employment?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #13761

    Tisha Raj

    You can explain gaps in your employment, community participation, and volunteer duties using letters and documents from the following types of sources:

    • doctors
    • physiotherapists
    • CERB & EI payments
    • church pastors
    • school administrative
    • gynaecologist

    You MUST fill in your Administrative Exception and click on the box that applies to your situation. After that, submit the necessary documentation requested by AIMGP.

    This also applies to those who are affected by COVID-19.

    You should obtain a Record of Employment from your employer. In addition, you should obtain a detailed letter of all appointments from your doctor, physiotherapist, church pastor, etc. You must provide a detailed account of why there are gaps in your situation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.