Are you an International Medical Graduate in Alberta? You’re not alone. Join the hundreds of IMG’s like you in Alberta that make AIMGA strong. Together, we work toward your licensure while leading change for tomorrow.
- Licensure information and support
- Study groups
- Online discussion forums and news groups
- AIMGA workshops and events
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
- Observership opportunities
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility for nomination to our Board of Directors
Your yearly membership fee of $40.00 will help AIMGA:
- Raise awareness and support for IMG issues in our province
- Provide information and support to IMGs in achieving licensure
- Advocate the government and regulatory bodies on behalf of IMG’s
Become an AIMGA Member!
Membership is open to all individuals and organizations who share the vision of AIMGA. Members help guide the future of AIMGA and support the work we do by electing our Board of Directors. By joining AIMGA, you will be adding your voice and strengthening our numbers as we advocate for policy change in the health care system. For a small annual fee of $40.00, you can join AIMGA and add your voice to the call for positive, proactive change.
New members are always welcome. If you would like to become a member, please register here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your support.